At first glance it looks like an ordinary aluminium can – albeit a super stylish one – but get a little closer and you’ll see this good-looking drinks container has been treated to a 21st century makeover.
Made from PLA (a kind of corn starch), this durable drinks container is BPA-free and completely non-toxic, creating 40% less carbon emissions than its petroleum-based counterparts.Andbeing green doesn’t mean it’s any less durable. In fact,it’sa real eco-warrior -handling fresh, boiling coffee or straight-from-the-fridge juices, while being microwave and dishwasher safe.
It has awell-sealed screw-top lid and sturdy ring top-style drinking lip and because it’s roughly the same size as a real can, it’s compact enough tothrow in your bag and go. Washit outto use again and again – treated correctly, you’ll get over 10 years use from it, but when it’s finally time for your travel cup to go to the big drinks container party in the sky, rest assured it’s fully compostable. It takes just 180 days to break down completely once it hits the landfill.
- Fully biodegradable drinks container made from eco-friendly PLA
- BPA-free / Non-toxic
- Thermal double wall offers excellent temperature retention (drinks stay hot or cold)
- Well-fitted screw-top and sturdy ring-top style drinking lip prevents leaks, dribbles and spills
- Reusable ‘ simply wash out to use time and time again
- Microwave and dishwasher friendly
- Compact size for ease of transportation
- Stylish design