Take notes or record conversations with this small and subtle USB Voice Recorder.
Looking just like a USB data stick, this voice recorder is the perfect pocket-sized way to record discreetly or covertly.
It’s extremely simple to operate. Just turn it on and it will immediately start recording audio to its internal memory as a WAV file. When you want to play back what you’ve recorded, simply plug it into a USB port on your computer to copy and save the files and then play them in the same way that you would listen to any other audio or music file.
The USB Voice Recorder charges up when you plug it into a USB port and can record for up to four hours on a single charge.
There are many possible uses for this clever little device. You can make your own notes or use it for taking dictation, or leave it hidden in plain sight to make covert recordings. No one will suspect that it’s anything more than just a USB stick!
- Memory: 4GB Flash Memory (Up to 4 Hours total recording)
- Battery: 110MAH/3.7V Lithium internal rechargeable battery. Charging voltage 5.1V.
- Charge Duration: Continuous Recording time up to 4 hours after full charging
- USB Transmission Speed: USB 2.0 Maximum 960KBPS
- Recording Bit Rate – 32 – 128KBPS
- Audio Sample Rate: 32 KHz
- Frequency Range: 20HZâ”20KHZ
- Operating System Compatibility: Plug & Play for Win2000/XP/ME/NT/Mac 8.6 or higher/OSX